Research has proven that happy people live longer, are healthier, more successful, enjoy deep relationships, earn more money, are liked and better respected.
But what happens? That people are almost always worrying in spending their energies and time in small things that are not that important. So it’s better to stay focus in what it is important, be proactive, searching for actions that takes us to self growth.
If you just take a few minutes every day and be thankful for all the blessings & positive things that you have gotten into your lives, just by this act you will experience positive feelings of happiness.
These are some of the principles that succesful people use to stay happy, they work for them, hope they will work for you too:
- Keep good relationships with family and friends.
- Be an optimist (try to extend the time you spend on positive thoughts.)
- Keep a sincere smile, and laugh a lot. Act happy. It won’t hurt if you do it with someone you don’t even know.
- Do some physical activity; exercise regularly. This brings your Serotonin up ( Serotonin is a well-known contributor to feelings of well-being; it is also known to contribute to happiness.)
- Pray. Believe in God, in the Universe…. be spiritual.
- Be generous and share with others. Give with your heart, and give more than you receive.
- Love your body and accept it just the way it was created. And take care of it; this is the temple of your soul.
- Read, exercise your mind, search for new subjects, projects, ideas. “Sharpen the Saw”.
To be Happy is a Decision that you Have to Make.There are just two options:
It is recommended to set your goals wisely and to develop happy-thought, strategies and to surround yourselves with encouraging and positive people.
Be open to new possibilities and don’t judge, try not to take things personally, open your heart to whom is in need, be honest, and accept the today, that will open your mind and spirit to you and to whom is in contact with you.
Be an optimist; be positive and laugh, LAUGH A LOT!!!!!!!!!
Keep Moving!!! WE LIVE ONCE!!!